Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Again

I admit it...I forgot about this blog. Life filled up and I realize it has been over two years since I looked at this blog. Reading old posts, is a funny and painful thing to do...how my life has changed in two years:

1) No longer feel the need to be part of any political party. Both the democrats and the republicans have disappointed me. I know that this goes against everything I espoused in my earlier posts, but it just feels like all politicians are just in it for themselves. They do not think of the collective good. They don't even seem to think of small groups of individual good...they only think of what is best for them personally.

2) Still don't like the tea party, but I am beginning to have warmer feelings towards those libertarians, even if they do like guns.

3) Have a different view on life in general. Everything seems a bit more grey rather than black and white.

4) Became a home owner.

5) Traveled.

6) Met new people.

7) And, in general, just lived life.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Welcome back to blogging Brooksie. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Cath says you plan Sunday activities because you know the family will be getting together every Sunday. ;)

RhubarbLady said...

Aaaahhhh...living life is a good thing.