Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am cookoo for cocoa puffs...


I don't think that I have mentioned that I love reading blogs and I especially love Ree Drummond's blog, aka the pioneer woman, and wish that I had 1/1000 of her writing ability. Check out her site at http://thepioneerwoman.com/ and then religiously check her site everyday, but check early because I generally check out her blog at night and I always miss her awesome contests. You will suddenly think you should move to the country and raise cattle and ride horses (even though you are terrified of large animals and truely believe that a horse could actually bite off your head).



So tonight as I was reading the pioneer woman's blog I noticed that she had received a Weblog Award. (Actually she won 3 "bloggies" including Weblog of the Year.) This inspired me to look up the other blogs that won bloggies this year because I just cannot get enough of blogs. It makes me worried that I was a stalker in a previous life. Luckily in this life, due in part to the miracle that is modern technology, I can be a socially acceptable cyberstalker...in fact society encourages my cyberstalking addiction by paying those with blogs money because I am cyberstalking them...Daria was right- it is a sick sad world out there... and I am reaping all the benefits.



This post does have some sort of purpose other than me scaring people with talk of stalking. And I am getting to it right now. While indulging in my cyberstalking, I ran across Cake Wrecks blog at http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ . This seems like a fun blog, but I was more intrigued by a link to Kellog's Corn Pops website that was linked on the blog (because every good cyberstalker will tell you that the next best stalking target is just a click away). You must go to the corn pops website. This site is manic and fantastic. It brings true joy to my heart. It almost makes me want to eat corn pops instead of cyberstalking. Check it out and be prepared...actually there is no way to be prepared, you just have to see this for yourself! Go to http://www.cornpops.com/ . And don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: